A Federal judge’s Amazin’ apparel caused some consternation Friday during a hearing on whether kosher hot dogs can be sold at Citi Field on the Jewish Sabbath.
The lawyer for the vendor that has been barred from slinging rabbi-approved franks from sundown Friday to sundown Saturday had a delicate question for the case’s higher authority.
“Your honor, I saw you outside the courthouse at lunchtime and you were wearing a Mets hat and now I see you are wearing a blue-and-orange tie,” lawyer Leo Klein said.
“Do we have anything to worry about?”
Read More: @ nydailynews.com
Readers found more information by searching for:
You might also like:
- How to keep the Sabbath holy – and the Jewish museum open?
- Breaking with tradition, Rockland JCC will open on Saturdays
- Maryland – Orthodox Jewish Officer Fights Dismissal Says He Was Fired For Honoring Religious Holidays
- Massive Manhunt for Perp Who Shot Cop “Execution Style”
- Staring into camera with a terrifying smile, the chilling mugshot of Tucson shooting suspect Jared Loughner