A new approach to creating a personal family celebration.
by Rabbi Alan Kay and Jo Kay
Make Your Own Passover Seder gives you the information needed to create a customized seder that expresses your and your familys particular spiritual, political, and personal values and sentiments. No matter what your religious persuasion – Orthodox, Conservative, Reform, Reconstructionist, Renewal, or not Jewish at all – this guide provides a wise and learned approach that is filled with warmth and creativity. Make Your Own Passover Seder offers new ideas and myriad options based on the authors’ own experience and hundreds of other examples of seders throughout the world.(256 Pages)
Publisher: Jossey-Bass, 2004
This item is sold by:
Note: Judaism.com is the longest established Jewish book and Judaica store on the Internet!
You might also like:
- Make Your Own Passover Seder: A New Approach to Creating a Personal Family Celebration
- Make Your Own Bar/Bat Mitzvah
- Make Your Own Bar/Bat Mitzvah: A Personal Approach to Creating a Meaningful Rite of Passage
- Make Your Own Jewish Wedding: How to Design a Personal Ritual That Expresses Your True Selves
- Judaism in a Nutshell: Passover