A chain-reaction wreck involving a motorcycle and three buses in the Lincoln Tunnel injured 53 people and snarled the Thursday morning commute.
The motorcyclist was critically injured when he was sandwiched between two of the buses, an NYPD source said.
The wreck happened in the Manhattan-bound lanes of the tunnel’s center tube shortly before 7:30 a.m., a Port Authority spokeswoman said.
Read More: @ nydailynews.com
Readers found more information by searching for:
You might also like:
- Somali pirates hijack China-bound oil tanker
- Jet breaks apart during landing in Colombia; only one death reported
- The truth about the ‘mosque’: The leader of proposed Muslim center near Ground Zero defends his plan
- NY, Serious Accident On NYS Thruway Injures 9
- Park51 developers apply for $5M federal grant, outraging opponents of mosque near Ground Zero