The art and simplicity of Kosher cooking
by Sandra Blank
The Kosher Palette II: Coming Home rejoices in the joining of family, food, and the comforts of home. Generations blend as memories rooted in the past combine with the fresh and flavorful textures of the present. The newest cache of extraordinary recipes will intrigue cooks and delight family and friends of every age.
Here you will find more than 300 delicious and enticing recipes guaranteed to transform mealtime into a warm and enjoyable experience-whether you are planning a traditional holiday feast or a child-friendly Sunday brunch. Each dish tastes as wonderful as it looks-and most take surprisingly little time to prepare.
Inspired by traditions and cuisines from around the world, The Kosher Palette II: Coming Home provides culinary adventures for accomplished and novice cooks alike. A mini table of contents found on the opening page of each section highlights a sampling of recipes, placing them in various categories, such as ease of preparation and guest appeal, making meal planning a snap. Every recipe has been double- and triple-tested to ensure taste and accuracy.
Illustrated with dozens of elegant photographs and personal anecdotes, The Kosher Palette II: Coming Home also features a wide array of practical ideas for creating dazzling tablescapes. A wealth of tips, along with wine pairings, will please your palate and help you create meals that are memorable and distinctive.
- More than 300 delicious and enticing recipes are guaranteed to transform mealtime into a warm and enjoyable experience
- Illustrated with nearly 100 mouthwatering photographs
- Features a wealth of preparation tips, practical suggestions for creating dazzling tablescapes and professional advice on wine pairings
- Every recipe is double- or triple-tested to ensure accuracy and adherence to kashrut
- A mini-table of contents introduces each section highlighting a sampling of recipes, placing them in various categories, such as ease of preparation and guest appeal, making meal planning a snap
- A full-color double-page theme spread appears in every section featuring more recipes, more tips, and more creative ideas for serving or presentation
This item is sold by:
Note: Judaism.com is the longest established Jewish book and Judaica store on the Internet!
Readers found more information by searching for:
You might also like: