The family of Leiby Kletzky wants his admitted butcher to fork over $100 million for kidnapping, killing and dismembering the 8-year-old Brooklyn boy.
And they’re also suing the killer’s father because the slaying to took place in an attic apartment inside the father’s Kensington home.
Leiby’s father, Nachman Kletzky, is seeking the massive haul in punitive damages from Levi Aron, who has been charged with killing the boy after abducting him as he walked home from camp last month, a lawsuit disclosed Monday shows.
Read More: @ yiddishnayes.com
Readers found more information by searching for:
- kletzky family (5)
- did levi aron know leiby kletzky (2)
- levy aron murderer aug 29 (2)
- lei by kletsky sisters (1)
- levi aron lawsuit (1)
- what are leiby Kletzky sisters called (1)
You might also like:
- Levi Aron pleads not guilty in death of 8-year-old Leiby Kletzky in NYC
- Butcher of Brooklyn Levi Aron admits how he killed 8-year-old Leiby Kletzky in chilling confession
- New York man held for boy’s slaying sent for evaluation
- Levi Aron Charged With 2 Counts Of First-Degree Murder In Leiby Kletzky Case
- It’s High Time That Mandatory Fingerprinting Should Be NY Law For Yeshivas