Edited by Rabbi Avrohom Davis
Part of the ‘Metsudah Chumash with Rashi’ series.
Hebrew and English Chumash with Rashi’s commentary in a regular Hebrew font with vowels. Hebrew and English lines are side by side on the same page. A very high standard of authenticity and clarity combine to produce this new linear translation. Features include: Simplification of language; Transliteration of Biblical Names and Places; Annotations and Super-commentary to Rashi; an Original Translation.
Publisher: Metsudah, 2000
This item is sold by:
Note: Judaism.com is the longest established Jewish book and Judaica store on the Internet!
Readers found more information by searching for:
- chumash shemot chumash and rashi with nekudot (2)
- Metsudah Chumash/Rashi (Shemot) (2)
- book os shemos rashi (1)
- the metsudah chumash/rashi: shemos (1)
- the metsudah chumash/rashi: sheemos (1)
- rashi and translation shemos (1)
- metsudah shemot rashi student edition (1)
- metsudah shemot rashi student (1)
- metsudah shemos (1)
- Metsudah Chumash with Rashi Shemos Student Edition (1)
- metsudah chumash rashi (1)
- chumash with rashi with nekudos (1)
- The Metsudah Chumash/Rashi: Shemot a new linear translation (1)