LAKE CITY — The hardened men drifted through a misty rain into a small room, where they exchanged a common pleasantry.
The Hebrew phrase for ‘good morning’ — pronounced boh-kehr tohv — is not something the killers, drug dealers and thieves commonly use around the tough cell blocks of Columbia Correctional Institution.
Read More: @ jacksonville.com
Readers found more information by searching for:
- jewish faith (24)
- incarcerated (4)
- jewish faith pictures (2)
- incarcerated jewish men us (2)
- boh kehr tov pronounce (1)
- jewish religion and pictures (1)
- incarcerated jews us (1)
- how jews keep faith in hard times (1)
- full jewish faith (1)
- what are wrong doing of the jewish faith (1)
You might also like: