Inlaid Semi-precious Stones Rimonim & Breastplate
The Rimonim are hexagonal inlaid with 6 stones each. The breastplate has twelve stones, representing the priestly breastplate.
Height: Breastplate – 25cm Rimonim – 30cm
Prices can vary according to fluctuating silver market prices. You will be contacted before we charge your credit card.
This item is sold by:
Note: AllJudaica.com is owned by Rosenblum’s World of Judaica, which is one of the oldest Judaica stores in the United States. Their store has been open for over 75 years!
Direct link: http://www.alljudaica.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=8711
Readers found more information by searching for:
- breastplate stones (8)
- breastplate gemstones (3)
- jewish breastplate stones (3)
- Picture of the breastplate precious stones (3)
- twelve tribes and stones in breastplate (2)
- semi-precious stones jew (1)
- semi-precious gemstones (1)
- semi precious stone breastplate worn by jews (1)
- rimonim (1)
- precious stones for breastplate (1)
- inlaid with precious stones (1)
- inlaid caribbean precious gems (1)
- breastplate precious stones (1)
- twelve tribes rimonim (1)
You might also like: