A group of Chinese and Turkish evangelical explorers say wooden remains they have discovered on Mount Ararat in eastern Turkey are the remains of Noah’s Ark.
The group claims that carbon dating proves the relics are 4,800 years old, meaning they date to around the same time the ark was said to be afloat. Mt. Ararat has long been suspected as the final resting place of the craft by evangelicals and literalists hoping to validate biblical stories.
Read More: @ Yiddishnayes.com
You might also like:
- Tosher Rebbe Will Appear In Shul For The First Time Since He Left The Hospital
- Ashkenazi in US: Still time for Iran sanctions to work
- Minibus driver of deadly accident was taken into custody wrapped in his Tallis
- Missing Man Found Inside 12 Foot Shark
- Ex-Jerusalem Mayor Lupolianski Arrested in ‘Holyland’ Probe