A New York City rabbi says that an ongoing FBI investigation over alleged illegal campaign contributions to a U.S. politician will reveal the extortion scheme against him, according to the Rabbi’s foundation, Shuva Israel.
The FBI is considering whether to open an investigation into allegations that followers of Rabbi Yoshiyahu Yosef Pinto made contributions to U.S. Rep. Michael Grimm, according to a law enforcement official.
Followers of Pinto, an influential figure in Israel with a headquarters in Manhattan, raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for Grimm when he first ran for office in 2010, according to campaign records. Some donors have since said that they broke rules to donate more cash to the Republican’s campaign than allowed by law.
Read More: @ haaretz.com
Readers found more information by searching for:
- artscroll investigation (1)
- fbi probe window mounting (1)
- jews extortion links (1)
- pinto rabbi purim (1)
- rabbis new york city (1)
You might also like:
- NY Poll’s Reliance on Rabbi Comes Back to Haunt Him
- McMahon Campaign Hits Grimm For Taking “Jewish Money”
- Rabbi Pinto and Wife Placed Under House Arrest in Israel
- Governor Vetoes TAP for Yeshivas & Major Funding to Jewish Groups
- Rav Pinto Condemned the letter prohibiting Jews to rent or sell property to Arabs