CER President Rabbi Pinchas Goldschmidt called the ban an outrage in that it would prevent Jews from living a Jewish life in The Netherlands.
“We have passed the stage of arguing the nuances of intention of anti-Semiitsm. The practical effects of this bill mean that Jews are no longer welcome in The Netherlands. This has not happened for 70 years,” Rabbi Goldschmidt said.
Read More: @ yiddishnayes.com
Readers found more information by searching for:
You might also like:
- Rabbi Pinchas Goldschmidt Elected President of the Conference of European Rabbis
- NYS Assemblyman Dov Hikind Opposed to presumed organ donation consent
- FJC Demands Investigation into Moscow Anti-Semitism
- ‘All Jews share a certain gene’: German banker sparks outrage with ‘stupid’ comments
- Golan bill to second and third readings