Assisted suicide advocate Jack Kevorkian, known as “Dr. Death” for helping more than 100 people end their lives, died early Friday at age 83, his lawyer said.
Kevorkian died at Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, Michigan, where he had been hospitalized for about two weeks with kidney and heart problems, said Mayer Morganroth, Kevorkian’s attorney and friend.
Kevorkian, recently found to have liver cancer, died from a pulmonary embolism, said Neal Nicol, a longtime friend who aided him in nearly all of his 130 admitted assisted suicides.
Read More: @ baltimoresun.com
Readers found more information by searching for:
- jack kevorkian jewish (6)
- kevorkian jewish (4)
- jack koverkian (3)
- dr death (3)
- jack kevorkian jew (3)
- was jack kevorkian jewish (2)
- was dr kevorkian jewish (2)
- kevorkian jew (2)
- best jewish lawyer in mi (2)
- jack kevorkian 2011 (1)
- was kevorkian parents jewish (1)
- was kevorkian Jewish (1)
- Doctor Death Jack Kevorkian (1)
- was dr kevorkian jewish? (1)
- dr death jack (1)
- dr jack kevorkian jewish (1)
- dr kevorkian jewish (1)
- kervorkian was he jewish (1)
You might also like:
- Steve Jobs Dies: Apple Chief Innovated Personal Computer, Created iPad, iPod, iPhone
- Rav Yaakov Yosef Hospitalized With Cardiac Incident
- Rabbi Rafael Halperin, of Optica Halperin, dies at 87
- Jewish ritual bath found in Baltimore may be oldest in U.S.
- Millionaire Segway tycoon dies in cliff plunge on one of his own scooters