Eighty percent of women suffer emotional distress after childbirth; with this book, relief is on the way. This comprehensive, sensitively written, and Torah-true guide addresses postpartum depression from every angle and is designed to help prevent, detect, and treat postpartum depression. A clinical as well as a halachic guide, this book effectively opens up the perplexing, distressing world of depression in a way that is meaningful and can be curative, and includes personal accounts, anecdotes, and multiple treatment approaches. A frank and valuable book, this is required reading. With a foreward by Rabbi Dr. Abraham J. Twerski.
This item is sold by:
Note: AllJudaica.com is owned by Rosenblum’s World of Judaica, which is one of the oldest Judaica stores in the United States. Their store has been open for over 75 years!
You might also like:
- Nissim V’Niflaos Halachic Perspectives on Chanukah and Purim
- New! Halichos Bas Yisrael, Volumes I & II A Woman’s Guide to Jewish Observance
- Meoros HaShabbos, Vol. 5 The Laws of Shabbos Arranged for Weekly Study at the Shabbos Table
- You Can Make the Difference
- Meoros HaShabbos, Vol. 4 The Laws of Shabbos Arranged for Weekly Study at the Shabbos Table