Part of my friend’s conversion process requires that a Rabbi from the beis din he is working with to come over and meet with the family and take a look at their house. So he put away all of the sex toys, non-kosher animal blankets and old pictures of their family swimming in mixed beaches to get ready for the rabbi’s visit and still the rabbi found two things that weren’t up to par.
Read More: @ frumsatire.net
You might also like:
- Want to complete your conversion? Then move out of your community!
- To make a kiddush Hashem or just do the right thing – that is the question
- Rabbis discover that there are bugs everywhere
- Lessons Learned In Revisiting My Childhood Stomping Grounds with My Own Kids!
- Is it kosher to celebrate Memorial Day?