Today’s City Council approval of the Culver El project marks the end of a 5-year long effort to make this desperately needed affordable housing project a reality. Low and middle income families across this City desperately need safe, affordable housing options. Boro Park, in particular, has a significant need for affordable housing.
The 68 units planned for Culver Estates will be part of the first affordable housing project in the area in over a decade and will, hopefully, usher in a new era of long-term investment in expanding affordable housing options throughout Boro Park.
Read More: @ yiddishnayes.com
Readers found more information by searching for:
- culver el housing (3)
- affordable housing boro park (2)
- culver el project (1)
- culver estates project (1)
You might also like:
- Yishai approves 4,700 housing units for haredi-only Harish
- J’lem local committee approves 942 housing units in Gilo
- Scarlett Johansson endorses Jewish New York mayoral candidate
- Jewish Housing Project Again May End Up in Arab Hands
- Somber Farewell Melava Malka For Spinka Rebbe Before Being Sent To Prison