by Rabbi Yisrael Isser Z Herczeg
Part of the ‘Artscroll Chumash & Rashi’ series.
- Chumash text, translated according to Rashi
- The full and accurate text of Rashi and Onkelos
- The literal translation of Rashi, highlighted and interwoven with explanatory words and phrases to ease and clarify the flow of Rashi’s text
- Notes on Rashi, including questions, answers, sources, and elucidations .
- Written by an expert on Rashi, in collaboration with a group of outstanding scholars .
- 7×10′ page size in regular edition, 6×8.25′ in student edition.
- Reinforced binding – for teachers, students, parents or anyone seeking a clear and thorough knowledge of Chumash-Rashi.
Publisher: Artscroll, 1994
This item is sold by:
Note: Judaism.com is the longest established Jewish book and Judaica store on the Internet!
Readers found more information by searching for:
- bamidbar text (19)
- chumash bamidbar text (11)
- chumash bamidbar with rashi (3)
- Rashi chumash (3)
- rashi bamidbar (2)
- bamidbar rashis (2)
- rashi on bamidbar (1)
- rashi for bamidbar translation (1)
- rashi bamimibar (1)
- rashi bamidbar translated (1)
- artscroll rashi parshat bamidbar (1)
- bamidbar online rashi text (1)
- bamidbar chapter 2 text (1)
- words of rashis in bamidbar (1)
You might also like: