Braving the cold weather, four men from the Hasidic Jewish community in Monsey picketed Monday afternoon just outside of the U.S. Military Academy at West Point to protest gays serving openly in the military.
Solomon Diamant, one of the protesters, said they were appalled by the Senate vote that ended the 17-year-old “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy. “Only God can establish what’s wrong and what’s right. We cannot uproot his rules,” Diamant said. “The whole LGBT agenda is evil,” using the abbreviation for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender.
Read More: @ lohud.com
You might also like:
- Orthodox Rabbi predicts deadly fallout from permitting homosexuality in military
- District OKs sale of Hillcrest Elementary
- Jewish candidates secure major wins in House, Senate
- Obama Can Shut Down Internet For 4 Months Under New Emergency Powers
- ‘Surfing rabbi’ rallies with British anti-Islam group outside Israel embassy