Tips in Welcoming Non-Jewish Guests to a Jewish Wedding
Are you having a Jewish wedding and inviting some non-Jewish friends over? Traditional Jewish weddings are in many ways different to other types of weddings so it is important to do every effort to make them feel comfortable during the occasion. Here are some tips to make your non-Jewish friends welcome during your Jewish wedding.
- If you are making a website for your wedding, include a section that will discuss the nature and traditions of Jewish weddings and the specifics of your Jewish wedding.
- Make a wedding program which will include a short introduction on Jewish weddings so that your non-Jewish guests will know what to expect during the ceremony.
- Make sure that your usherettes will be warm and friendly in welcoming your non-Jewish guests.
- Ask the Rabbi to translate Hebrew prayers so that your non-Jewish guests could understand it.
- Request from the Rabbi to explain the traditions that will be done all throughout the wedding ceremony.
- Involve your non-Jewish guests in dancing the Hora.
Readers found more information by searching for:
- jewish weddings (161)
- jewish wedding ceremony (115)
- jewish wedding traditions (41)
- a jewish wedding (31)
- non jewish search engine (19)
- pictures of jewish weddings (19)
- jewish orthodox wedding (17)
- jew wedding (16)
- jewish images (16)
- traditional jewish wedding ceremony (10)
- bar mitzvah for non-jewish guests (10)
- old jewish wedding (9)
- jewish wedding images (9)
- a Traditional Jewish wedding (7)
- hebrew weddings (7)
- jerusalem jewish wedding (7)
- pictures of weddings (6)
- jewish wedding photo (6)
You might also like: