Managing a Jewish Household
Running a traditional Jewish household is not easy. A number of Jewish traditions have to be observed all throughout the year. Here are some tips on how you can manage a Jewish household.
- Decorate your home with Jewish symbols like the mezuzah which is placed at your front door, Kiddush cups, menorah, Shabbat candles and other Jewish artwork.
- Your family should own a Torah, the Talmud and other Jewish literature.
- Say blessings before and after eating meals and prepare kosher food.
- Observe Shabbat every week with the entire family.
- Don’t forget to light the Shabbat candles and attend the service at the synagogue.
- Participate in prayer services and other spiritual activities with your local Jewish community.
Readers found more information by searching for:
- jewish household (58)
- jewish traditional table (10)
- daily jewish house hold (4)
- a jewish house hold (2)
- pictures of jewish household (2)
- on the door of a jewish household (2)
- jews symbols (2)
- what prayer should be said when lighting a yarhzeit candle (2)
- jewish households on a friday (2)
- a traditional israeli home (2)
- a Jewish household (2)
- household jews (1)
- managing your jewish life (1)
- picture of jewish household items (1)
- sterling silver netafim kiddush cup with chuppah (1)
- the names of the 64 river gan eden (1)
- typical jewish household symbols (1)
- urechatz pronunciation (1)
You might also like: