Dancing in a Jewish Wedding
Jewish weddings are festive occasions. Foods, drinks, music and dancing are all part of the festivities. Modern Jewish weddings choose to have secular bands playing for them. Traditional Jewish weddings on the other hand include Hora as their wedding dance. Enjoy your time as a guest in Jewish weddings with the following tips:
- In secular Jewish weddings, men and women can dance together while most traditional Jewish weddings separate men and women during the Jewish dancing. You should know these beforehand and follow accordingly.
- Participate in the Hora dance. Follow what the other people are doing. Kick off your shoes and jump in the circle.
- Participate in lifting the newlywed couple unto chairs.
- Participate in the merriment of the occasion.
Readers found more information by searching for:
- jewish wedding dance (114)
- traditional jewish wedding (87)
- hora dance (44)
- modern jewish wedding (26)
- jewish dance (25)
- jewish dancing (25)
- jewish wedding chair dance (20)
- jewish wedding dancing (18)
- jewish wedding hora (18)
- jewish wedding dances (16)
- jewish Hora dance (15)
- hora wedding dance (14)
- jewish wedding chairs (14)
- jewish dancing at wedding (10)
- traditional jewish wedding dance (8)
- jewish hora (8)
- jewish weddings dancing (7)
- jewish wedding chair (6)
You might also like: